September 17, 2004
Adisseo's Rovabio, The Versatile Enzyme™ Obtains The Final Authorization For Broilers
Adisseo is one of the five manufacturers which received back in July a European permanent authorization for the use of Rovabio™ Excel AP/LC for broilers inside the EU. This agreement is a vindication for Rovabio™ 's excellent results on the concerned species, which were tested by three independent European laboratories. Rovabio™ is also authorized for use in layers and turkeys.
An original multienzyme activity to improve breeding results
Rovabio™ is an original non-GMO blend of 17 mutually compatible enzyme activities. It significantly improves the nutritional value of all grain-based (wheat, barley and corn) and soy-based diets, reduces the impact of variations in feed quality and secures feed formulation transitions.
In broilers, Rovabio™ results in:
- Bigger chickens, due to improved food efficiency
- Increased uniformity of batches intended for slaughter
- Better breeding conditions, with dryer litter and less ammonia in the air
In layers, the addition of Rovabio™ to grain- or soy-based feed results in:
- An increase in the mass of the eggs laid (in grams per chicken per day) with a higher consumption index
- A decrease in the proportion of soiled eggs because of decreased water consumption and dryer droppings
- Improved digestion of nutrients together with improved pigment absorption, resulting in brighter yolks (0.2 to 1 point on the Roche scale)
The Rovabio™ unique composition makes it the natural solution for the animal's excellence.