July 24, 2015


CP Foods subsidiary to buy entire stake of Russian poultry business




CPF Netherlands, a subsidiary of Thailand's Charoen Pokphand (CP) Foods, will buy a Russia-based integrated poultry business from Agro-Invest Brinky B.V.


A sum of US$680 million will be paid for the entire stake of the new Russian company which will be established by August 31, CP Foods said.


An initial 80% of the stake will bought over by the end of this year, followed by the rest of the remaining 20% to be purchased by 2018.

Video >

Follow Us