June 14, 2005
Danisco pig and poultry enzyme products achieve permanent EU authorisation
The European Union Commission has awarded Danisco Animal Nutrition permanent authorisation for a number of Avizyme and Porzyme products and species applications under EU Council Directive 70/524/EEC and Regulation 1831/2003. They are:
- Avizyme 1310, a liquid enzyme product for use in wheat-based broiler diets.
- Avizyme 1210, a liquid enzyme product for use in wheat and barley-based diets for broilers.
- Porzyme 8300, for wheat-based piglet feeds.
- Porzyme tp100, for piglet feeds containing both wheat and barley.
- Porzyme 9102 and Porzyme 9100, granulate products for barley-based grower or finisher pig feeds.
Andrea Barletta, Danisco Animal Nutrition's Marketing Director, commented: "We are delighted to have received EU approval for these products, which also represents good news for pig and poultry producers."
Danisco Animal Nutrition, a division of leading global food ingredient specialist Danisco A/S (Denmark), pioneered the development and use of enzymes and betaine in animal nutrition. Its products are now widely used by poultry and pig producers throughout the world. The company's mission is to deliver innovative, sustainable solutions that increase the efficiency and safety of the food production chain in an environmentally responsible way.
Further details are available at www.danisco.com/animalnutrition.
For further information, please contact:
Andrea Barletta, Julian Cooksley,
Global Marketing Director, Account Manager,
Danisco Animal Nutrition. Kendalls Communications.
Tel: +44 (0) 1672 517777 Tel: +44 (0) 1394 610022