December 29, 2011
As of December 1, 2011, Ukraine's November poultry population dropped by 3.96% or 8.655 million heads, compared with October, to 209.973 million heads, according to the State Statistics Service.
In private farms, the poultry population decreased by 8.1% or 9.252 million heads, and in specialized farms rose by 0.6% or 0.596 million heads.
In comparison with December 1, 2010, poultry population fell by 0.9% or 1.934 million heads.
In specialized farms, the poultry population decreased by 2.5% or 2.749 million heads, and in private farms increased by 0.8% or 0.816 million heads.
As of November 1, 2011, the poultry population in October fell by 4.4% or 10.093 million heads, compared with September, to 218.629 million heads.
- Ukraine's largest poultry integrator to use EMKA Incubators
- Export demand drives Ukraine's poultry production
- EU to receive increased poultry supply from Ukraine's MHP
- Avangardco suspends Vyhlehirskyi poultry feed mill in Ukraine after seizure
- Ukraine-based MHP poultry production and exports up in H1