Poultry
xClose

Loading ...
Swine
xClose

Loading ...
Dairy & Ruminant
xClose

Loading ...
Aquaculture
xClose

Loading ...
Feed
xClose

Loading ...
Animal Health
xClose

Loading ...
RSS

              
October 29, 2008

         

Nichirei Corp to set up chicken-processing JV in Thailand
                    
 

Japan's Nichirei Corp will set up a joint venture in Thailand to process chicken in order to meet rising global poultry meat demand.

 

The corporation's subsidiary Nichirei Foods Inc. and Thai chicken processor GFPT Public Co. will set up the new company – GFPT Nichirei (Thailand) Co., - in December.

 

The new company will be capitalised at THB 780 million (US$22.3 million), of which 51 percent will be put up by Nichirei Foods and the remaining 49 percent by GFPT Public.

 

The company will begin operations in early July 2010, with annual sales forecast at JPY 20 billion (US$206.4 million).

Share this article on FacebookShare this article on TwitterPrint this articleForward this article
Previous
My eFeedLink last read