September 14, 2011
Lonza announces temporary shutdown of niacin plant in Visp
Lonza announced that it will shut down its' production of Niacin in Visp, Switzerland during October 2011 for a few weeks to perform routine maintenance.
During this period, Lonza will fulfill all confirmed orders and contractual obligations.
- Lonza plans temporary shutdown of niacin plant in Switzerland
- Lonza increases prices of niacin and niacinamide by 7%
- Lonza increase international price for feed grade niacin
- Lonza states no indication in takeover interest made (Press release)
- Lonza launches new global company website (Press Release)