SEARCH RESULT

Thursday, February 3, 2022
USAPEEC president notes positive developments in poultry exports during IPPE 2022
Jim Sumner, president and chief executive officer of the USA Poultry & Egg Export Council (USAPEEC), was the keynote speaker at the USPOULTRY Foundation's Executive Luncheon, held during the 2022 International Production & Processing Expo i ...
Monday, August 27, 2018
Pakistan to increase poultry exports worthUS$40 million to UAE
August 27, 2018 Pakistan to increase poultry exports worthUS$40 million to UAE In an attempt to be one of the top ten exporters of Middle Eastern markets, Pakistan will boost poultry product exports to the United Arab Emirate (UAE). Accordi ...
Friday, April 24, 2015
Poultry exports rejected as US faces 'worst' bird flu in 3 decades
As new cases of H5N2 bird flu on turkey farms in Minnesota and South Dakota were reported this week, the OIE said the US poultry industry might be facing the worst outbreak of deadly bird flu in over three decades.
Monday, May 26, 2014
US poultry exports to Russia fall by 34% in Q1 2014
May 26, 2014 US poultry exports to Russia fall by 34% in Q1 2014 US frozen poultry exports to Russia have dropped by 34% in volume (at 47,200 tonnes) in the first quarter of 2014, Russian news agency, ITAR-TASS, reported. The drop in delive ...
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Record year for US meat and poultry exports lifts US soy demand
January 15, 2014 Record year for US meat and poultry exports lifts US soy demand Despite a struggling global economy and trade barriers, 2013 was a record year for US poultry and livestock exports, which helped maintain a strong domestic de ...
Monday, September 9, 2013
Ukraine resumes poultry exports to Russia
Ukraine's poultry meat exports to Russia have risen, following the recent resolution of a trade dispute. "Everything is fine and our exporters currently have no complaints. The pace of exports is comparable to the normal mode of supply," sa ...
Thursday, July 4, 2013
US to resume poultry exports to Russia
July 4, 2013 US to resume poultry exports to Russia   The US and Russia have reached an agreement to resume US poultry exports to Russia, given that the US will publish on the USDA website which disinfectants/pathogen treatments are approve ...
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Avian flu affects US poultry exports
July 2, 2013 Avian flu affects US poultry exports   Due to an outbreak of avian flu in one commercial chicken house in Scott County, China, Japan and Russia have stopped importing poultry from Arkansas, a possible blow to the state's econom ...
Monday, May 20, 2013
China's Guangzhou province suspends live poultry exports to Hong Kong
May 20, 2013 China's Guangzhou province suspends live poultry exports to Hong Kong After bird flu was identified in a nearby market, the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou has partially suspended the export of live poultry to neighbouring H ...
Friday, May 10, 2013
Ukraine halts poultry exports to the Customs Union
May 10, 2013 Ukraine halts poultry exports to the Customs Union The Ukrainian State Veterinary and Biosecurity Service has banned the supply of animal products, primarily poultry from four companies to the countries of the Customs Union (Ru ...
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
EU open doors to Russia's poultry exports
December 18, 2012 EU open doors to Russia's poultry exports The EU market is now open to poultry exports from Russia after a similar agreement was concluded with the Ukraine. Poultry companies must now submit applications to Russia's veteri ...
Thursday, December 13, 2012
US expects beef, pork, poultry exports growth to continue in 2013
In 2013, an increasingly larger share of US beef, pork, and poultry production now goes to export markets as beef exports will account for 10% of US beef production, while pork and broiler exports will account for 24% and 20% of production, ...
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Australia's poultry exports banned due to bird flu outbreak
Concerns of bird flu have affected Australia's poultry exports as countries banned importation of the products. An outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza subtype H7 was confirmed on an egg production farm in New South Wales last week ...
Friday, November 16, 2012
US poultry exports affected by delay in quotas for Kazakhstan
US poultry products are affected by a delay in the setting of import quotas in Kazakhstan. The Kazakhstan government traditionally only sets around 20% of quotas at the beginning of the year, with the remaining 80% set at the beginning of M ...
Monday, October 8, 2012
US poultry exports to Angola on the rise
October 8, 2012 US poultry exports to Angola on the rise Frozen chicken exports from Tennessee, US, to Angola are increasing, with the latter becoming the US' fastest expanding export market. Angola is booming, but its agriculture sector is ...

Follow Us

FacebookTwitterLinkedIn