AGRI WEEK TOKYO
Date: October 14-16, 2020
Venue: Makuhari Messe, Japan
Organiser: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
AGRI WEEK TOKYO has been growing ever since its launch in 2011. Now, AGRI WEEK TOKYO has been established as Asia's leading exhibition for agriculture technologies where 720 exhibitors and 50,000* visitors are expected to gather under one roof.
The show consists of 4 shows:
[2nd Int'l Livestock Supply & Equipment Expo Tokyo (LIVESTOCK TOKYO)]
- Feed, Feed Additive - Health Management - Ventilation System
- Barn Equipment - Animal Waste Management - Feeding Machinery, etc.
[10th Int'l Agricultural Material & Technology Expo Tokyo (AGRITECH TOKYO)]
- Fertiliser/Soil - Horticulture Supply - Agricultural Machinery
- Animal Repellent - Cultivation Equipment - Farm Clothing & Shoes, etc.
[7th Next Generation Agriculture Expo Tokyo (AGRINEXT TOKYO)]
- Plant Factory - Agriculture Drone - AI/IoT Solution
- Biomass Technology - Remote Monitoring/Control - Photovoltaic System, etc.
[5th Farmers' Processing Expo Tokyo (AGRIPROCESS TOKYO)]
- Packaging Material - Food Processing Machinery - Freshness Management, etc.
A large number of industry professionals such as agricultural corporation/cooperatives, importers, and industry new entrants from Japan and Asia-pacific will visit the show and active on-site business dealings will be taking place.
Contact Show Management for your participation!
Exhibiting Info Request > http://www.agriexpo-tokyo.jp/ex_en/
Visitor Registration > http://www.agriexpo-tokyo.jp/inv_en/
We invite organisers of industry-related exhibitions, trade shows, product seminars, technical symposiums, training sessions, or any industry-related event, to make your announcements on eFeedLink. Posting is free-of-charge. Please submit your notice of events to email@example.com.