Global Grain Asia Digital
Date: July 9 - 10, 2020
Venue: Digital Event
Organiser: Global Grain Events
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 8989
Global Grain Asia, the biggest annual meeting in Asia for the grain trade, is going fully digital this year and will be free to attend. The virtual platform will allow you to view the business critical presentations and panels either live or on demand, as well as face-to-face networking through video chat and virtual roundtables.
The event will be a chance for the grain industry to come together, with delegates from across the world attending to discuss:
· What does the 'Next Normal' look like - a market outlook taking into account COVID-19, trade wars and the shift in consumption patterns
· How trading houses' strategies are adapting to market disruptions
· How African Swine Fever is impacting demand for grain and how the industry can endure it
· The effect of new demand patterns on the flour and feed industries
· What are the new prospects and potential new markets for Latin American traders
We invite organisers of industry-related exhibitions, trade shows, product seminars, technical symposiums, training sessions, or any industry-related event, to make your announcements on eFeedLink. Posting is free-of-charge. Please submit your notice of events to email@example.com.