Overall Function: To ensure that Kemin's Philippines consolidated sales revenue and expense budgets are met or exceeded through effective coordination and management of the sales efforts in collaboration with the team in Kemin Philippines office. To be responsible for driving sales activities for key operations in Philippines and to meet or exceed the consolidated sales budget set for these customers.
• Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets of Kemin Philippines every fiscal year.
• Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Philippines.
• Provide technical presentation to customers.
• Support Kemin's distributors, including technical and product training.
• Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the VP Sales.
• Execute the Kemin's strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
• Bachelor of Science or veterinary degree with three to five years experience in sales.
• Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work in an unsupervised capacity whilst maintaining focus.
• Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills.
• Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and
• Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.