THE SEAS and waterways of Asia churn out 90 percent of the world's aquaculture. This resource needs to be kept alive.
In this FOCUS issue:
- Aquaculture production growth in Asia.
- How sustainability is closely tied to fish feed and fishmeal.
- The impact of fish farming on the production of fishmeal and fish oil.
- Will aquatic species diversity promote sustainability?
- The world's largest aquaculture producer, China, looks to address the issue of meeting fish feed demand in the long term.
To read part of the story, click on the title.
are available in print or electronic format.
Find out more about reaching your target audience by advertising in LIVESTOCK & FEED Business. Or advertise with your own brochure insertions.
For details on article reprints, advertising and brochure insertions, contact email@example.com
Or view our media kit below
media kit 2017
to subscribe to LFB magazines.