The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
Restructuring how we make feed: Output, consolidation accelerate amid regional productivity fluctuations
• New statistics show large feed production increases alongside a quickening pace of consolidation
• Only in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East did the number of new feed mills exceed the closing of older facilities
• China is responsible for the sharp drop in total world feed mills, with consolidation waves also sweeping across India, Southeast Asia and South Korea/Japan
• Consolidation in China, over investment in Southeast Asia and Middle East caused their respective outputs per mill to go in opposite directions
Disappointed again: More setbacks, downward revisions in world shrimp output and trade
• The collapse of East Asian production has changed world shrimp trade flows
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Is feed milling getting its groove back?
After years of disappointing stagnation, feed output turns sharply upward. Consolidation accelerates but some regions and protein lines are still floundering.
Friday, February 10, 2017
Third time lucky for Turkey's broiler sector: Will its once booming fortunes rebound after two unlucky years?
• Prior to 2015, exponential expansion made Turkey into a leading emerging broiler exporter
Monday, February 06, 2017
Low feed costs and a crop bear market that just won't quit
• Due to a combination of unusual circumstances, corn production increased by 19% and soybean output by 26% over the four years feed crop bear market
Friday, January 27, 2017
Hot Topics - World
Plant-based salmon feed: Health problems for fish, and for people too?
Australian beef cattle begin their long uphill climb
Down but ready to turn upwards: Will Chilean salmon travel the Norwegian road?
The state of world aquaculture going into 2017
New Zealand's dairy fortunes slowly turn for the better: New products, more stable future earnings and a long climb back up
Understanding mycotoxins: Complicated biochemistry, a diversity of causation mechanisms, and a roadmap for improving animal health
China ascendant, ASEAN rising: Asia's vast, two-track pork trade
Another year of plentiful feed supplies and low prices
Transformation, intensified competition in the world whitefish market
Saved by free trade: Ukrainian broilers export their way out of crisis
Global Grain & Oilseed Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2017 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.