The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
A recovery path for the world shrimp market?
• The past three years have seen India, Vietnam, Indonesia and Ecuador take huge market share portions from China and Thailand -but not enough to offset the latter's huge export fall-offs
• Barring any serious disease outbreaks, annual output and export growth are poised to rise by 7% and 10% respectively over the next two years
• Promising developments in the search for a solution to EMS imply that Thai output may rise faster than expected from late 2016 onwards
Africa interrupted: Feed output takes a hit in its smallest, but fastest growing markets
• It only accounts for 3.6% of world feed output but Africa's production was expanding far faster than any other region, and will recover.
Tuesday, February 02, 2016
The world feed sector shifts gears
• Once fast growing markets are decelerating but ascending frontier countries are taking their place, making for more balanced overall growth
Friday, January 29, 2016
Second bear market collapse portends another difficult year for dairy exporters
• Adjusted for inflation, dairy commodities are cheaper now than at any time since online trading began in the mid-2000s.
Monday, January 25, 2016
A decelerating, diversifying world tilapia market
• Chinese tilapia production capacity is mature and domestic consumption is rising
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Hot Topics - World
A bad year for second tier poultry exporters
Aquaculture: A highly promising but increasingly problematic protein line
Dead rats, rising feed costs and a sly waiting game: The TPP's asymmetrical impact on top dairy exporters
World fishmeal markets dodge their worst-case scenario
Good chicken in a bad neighborhood: The Turkish broiler sector's year from Hell
New Zealand's dairy sector learns to live off its fat
Australian beef: Kind markets, cruel nature and a dairy driven bump in output
Aquaculture's long boom ends amid rising resistance from man and nature
World salmon market firms up as output growth tapers off
Dawn of a new world shrimp market: Emerging exporters face intensified competition
Global Grain & Oilseed Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2016 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.