The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
A battered but changing world dairy market
• Dairy market trade flows are being changed by a variety of factors including EU liberalization, Russia's embargo and Chinese investment in non-traditional Australian and New Zealand dairy lines
• Oceana producers are seizing market share in China, Russia while the EU takes market share in Southeast Asia
• The world market is in truth half recovered: Traditional fatty products like butter, AMF are back to near pre-crash levels but once fashionable dairy powder lines continue to drag down the entire market
• Volumes have equaled or exceeded pre-crash levels but with excess supply depressing prices, returns are poor
An interrupted happy ending: Russia's broiler sector comes of age
• After the Soviet Union's breakup, broiler output fell by nearly 60% by the late 1990s and imports accounted for nearly 80% of consumption
Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Fewer new products, more competitive pressure in the world animal health market
• Coinciding with a rapid expansion of the animal health market, the cost of developing traditional animal health products has skyrocketed even as number of new releases has fallen
Friday, February 24, 2017
Restructuring how we make feed: Output, consolidation accelerate amid regional productivity fluctuations
• New statistics show large feed production increases alongside a quickening pace of consolidation
Friday, February 17, 2017
Disappointed again: More setbacks, downward revisions in world shrimp output and trade
• The collapse of East Asian production has changed world shrimp trade flows
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Hot Topics - World
Is feed milling getting its groove back?
Third time lucky for Turkey's broiler sector: Will its once booming fortunes rebound after two unlucky years?
Low feed costs and a crop bear market that just won't quit
Plant-based salmon feed: Health problems for fish, and for people too?
Australian beef cattle begin their long uphill climb
Down but ready to turn upwards: Will Chilean salmon travel the Norwegian road?
The state of world aquaculture going into 2017
New Zealand's dairy fortunes slowly turn for the better: New products, more stable future earnings and a long climb back up
Understanding mycotoxins: Complicated biochemistry, a diversity of causation mechanisms, and a roadmap for improving animal health
China ascendant, ASEAN rising: Asia's vast, two-track pork trade
Global Grain & Oilseed Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2017 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.