The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
Saved by free trade: Ukrainian broilers export their way out of crisis
• Before a civil war, economic crisis and political coup disrupted it, Ukraine had one of world's fastest growing broiler sectors, expanding 3,560% over the previous decade
• With export expansion exceeding a sharp drop in domestic demand, the crisis years slowed down growth but did not stop it
• With stability returning and consumption recovering, expansion is again exceeding above expectations
• Top integrators invested windfall foreign earnings in productive capital, used the crisis to consolidate
• Ample feed inputs and a low cost base could make Ukraine a top five exporter broiler meat exporter
How the link between human diseases and livestock AGPs was established
• Both the benefits of AGPs and problems with bacterial resistance where discovered almost as soon as antibiotics were introduced
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Livestock antibiotics: What you may not want to hear
• Everywhere from America to China, human disease outbreaks caused by antibiotic resistant bacteria have been traced back to integrated farming operations using AGPs
Saturday, September 24, 2016
In the year 2025: World dairy market trends and transformations
• Decelerating developing country dairy demand is only partly counterbalanced by higher rich country consumption growth
Monday, September 19, 2016
A painful reinvention for the world shrimp market
• A new wave of outbreaks has flattened world output 15% below peak levels achieved five years ago
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Hot Topics - World
Is the slowdown in world aquaculture worse than official statistics indicate?
The end of abundance: The world salmon market enters a new era
Not enough fat fish: The world salmon market first hyper inflates, then divides
Australian beef: Not enough cows
New Zealand beef: Live off dairy woes today, chase a golden dragon tomorrow?
Australia's dairy sector: Doing the best it can, within nature's straitjacket
An uneven dairy market crash: New Zealand's dairy farms suffer as processors change their export profile
A post PEDv export surge and a European market upset: World pork production and exports go in opposite directions
We are what they eat: The deepening interconnections between feed-based animal diets and human health
Just another salmon price rally, or is it a major market turning point?
Global Grain & Oilseed Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2016 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.