The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
Fewer new products, more competitive pressure in the world animal health market
• Coinciding with a rapid expansion of the animal health market, the cost of developing traditional animal health products has skyrocketed even as number of new releases has fallen
• This has given large dominant tier 1 animal health suppliers an aging product portfolio vulnerable to competition from generics
• An unexpected slowdown in agribusiness market growth further intensified pressure on their bottom lines.
• Government legislation, voluntary integrator moves away from AGP-based livestock rearing is creating new opportunity for young, nimble tier 3 livestock health suppliers
Restructuring how we make feed: Output, consolidation accelerate amid regional productivity fluctuations
• New statistics show large feed production increases alongside a quickening pace of consolidation
Friday, February 17, 2017
Disappointed again: More setbacks, downward revisions in world shrimp output and trade
• The collapse of East Asian production has changed world shrimp trade flows
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Is feed milling getting its groove back?
After years of disappointing stagnation, feed output turns sharply upward. Consolidation accelerates but some regions and protein lines are still floundering.
Friday, February 10, 2017
Third time lucky for Turkey's broiler sector: Will its once booming fortunes rebound after two unlucky years?
• Prior to 2015, exponential expansion made Turkey into a leading emerging broiler exporter
Monday, February 06, 2017
Low feed costs and a crop bear market that just won't quit
Plant-based salmon feed: Health problems for fish, and for people too?
Australian beef cattle begin their long uphill climb
Shifting gears in China's stagnant dairy sector: Momentum shifts from dairy powders to fluid milk imports
Down but ready to turn upwards: Will Chilean salmon travel the Norwegian road?
The woes of an efficient poultry producer: Bird flu, a rising dollar trump US broiler meat exports
Brazilian broilers leverage China for good luck in a bad year
A new day dawns for US beef: Low feed costs, a strong market rally reverse a forty-year downtrend
Thailand's broiler sector: Flying high again
Myanmar feed milling revisited: A new, clearer view of supply, demand and challenges
Global Feed Grain Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2017 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.