The agribusiness knowledge provider
Subscribe LIVESTOCK & FEED Business
Global Feed Grain Markets
advertise with efeedlink
Vietnam: A pork importer in waiting?
• Once rapid 7% annual growth in demand and consumption has levelled off to around 2%
• While economic problems held back consumption, low productivity makes for problematic longterm supply fundamentals
• Unless the industry improves its competitiveness, a coincidence of trade liberalization and recovering demand growth could make it into a major pork importer
Another hard stumble for China's beleaguered broiler sector
• A food safety scandal and bird flu outbreak from five years ago has turned into a serious five year depression of China's poultry sector
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
A battered but changing world dairy market
• Dairy market trade flows are being changed by a variety of factors including EU liberalization, Russia's embargo and Chinese investment in non-traditional Australian and New Zealand dairy lines
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Pampas revisited: The tragedy, hope & rebirth of Argentine beef
• Exports have responded strongly to free market incentives but inventories, output are only starting to rebound
Friday, March 10, 2017
An interrupted happy ending: Russia's broiler sector comes of age
• After the Soviet Union's breakup, broiler output fell by nearly 60% by the late 1990s and imports accounted for nearly 80% of consumption
Wednesday, March 08, 2017
From quantitative to qualitative change: China's feed sector turns a page
Shifting to a lower gear: The promise, challenge and growth path of Indian shrimp farming
Fewer new products, more competitive pressure in the world animal health market
Restructuring how we make feed: Output, consolidation accelerate amid regional productivity fluctuations
Disappointed again: More setbacks, downward revisions in world shrimp output and trade
Is feed milling getting its groove back?
Third time lucky for Turkey's broiler sector: Will its once booming fortunes rebound after two unlucky years?
Low feed costs and a crop bear market that just won't quit
Plant-based salmon feed: Health problems for fish, and for people too?
Australian beef cattle begin their long uphill climb
Global Feed Grain Markets
China's intimidating, world changing corn stockpile
Once rapid feed demand growth has stalled and bloated inventories hang over an otherwise balanced world corn market.
A postponed feed crop market recovery
Bumper US crop harvests and a whopping upward adjustment in Chinese corn inventories portend another year of low feed crop prices ahead.
About Us :
Our Products & Services
Advertise with Us
Partner with Us
Copyright ©2017 eFeedLink. All rights reserved.