December 26, 2011
AB Vista appoints new Technical Coordinator in Brazil (Press Release)
AB Vista has recruited an expert in animal production to be its new Technical Coordinator in Brazil.
Willian Correa will draw on considerable experience in the field of animal nutrition to take on a range of technical and regulatory responsibilities.
Willian graduated from SÃ£o Paulo State University, Brazil, with a BSc in Animal Science and an MSc in Animal Production and Nutrition (poultry & swine). Over the past four years, he has worked for a Brazilian premix company. There, he was responsible for the registration of products, as well as working on feed formulations for various animal species and helping with quality control.
At AB Vista, Willian will manage both regulatory and quality control issues across Latin America, working closely with the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture. He will also support his Latin American colleagues in the formulation of feed and the creation of analysis reports, marketing materials and technical publications.
Dieter Suida, Regional Director for the Americas, AB Vista, said, "AB Vista is delighted that Willian has joined the company and we all wish him a warm welcome. Willian's professional experience and academic achievements in the field of animal nutrition make him a valuable addition to the team."
- AB Vista: Maximise fibre digestion to unlock full beef ration potential
- AB Vista: Amino acid utilisation, phytase's value highlighted on summit's final day
- AB Vista: Summit highlights value chain of phytate destruction
- AB Vista to unveil phytase superdosing strategies at Germany's EuroTier event
- AB Vista: Advancements in feed analysis by NIR to improve feed formulation