Position: ICC Technical Specialist for Southeast Asia Region
• Starting date**: ASAP
• Status**: Permanent - Full time
• Work schedule**: Monday to Friday, weekend travel may be required, weekdays travelling to Southeast Asian countries
(Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, India)
• Salary offered**: Depending on the experience.
Profile and Qualification
- PhD degree, animal nutrition or related major
At least 5 years working/management experience in technical service team of feed additives or related industries as a leader. Give priority to those who have overseas job or learning experience;
Good leadership and communication skills;
Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
Can work under pressure, and be adapted to frequent and long term business trip.
As a spokesperson for technology of ICC;
Develop the company technical service strategy;
Manage technical service team and lab team of customers;
Visit major customers, demonstrate the technical background of ICC products and services, and provide service consistent with the company’s product positioning, support and promote product sales.
Establish strong relationships with key industry technical influencers and client nutritionists to develop technical support strategies;
Improve the technical knowledge and background of local sales, distributors and customers of ICC products in the Southeast Asia;
Maintain experience exchange with ICC group headquarters, at the same time, keep in touch with R&D, and marketing, sales and related department to update relevant information of ICC products.
Compile and update the related literature of ICC products and technologies.
• Achievement of sales percentage growth.
• Development of new accounts
• Representation of Company at key events/trade shows.
• Development of technical material along with ICC R&D Team