July 5, 2010
BASF is confident to be able to deliver all confirmed orders.
Vitamin E is used as a feed additive for animal nutrition. In human nutrition, vitamin E is added to products such as multivitamin tablets and juices, candy, margarine and instant soups amongst others.
- BASF, Monsantoto introduce drought-tolerant GM corn in US
- BASF, Direvo to jointly develop protease for pig and poultry
- BASF announces major organisational changes within its Asia Pacific division
- BASF to introduce Novasil Plus, two feed enzymes in VIV Asia 2013
- BASF increases prices for feed grade Vitamin A