July 5, 2010
BASF is confident to be able to deliver all confirmed orders.
Vitamin E is used as a feed additive for animal nutrition. In human nutrition, vitamin E is added to products such as multivitamin tablets and juices, candy, margarine and instant soups amongst others.
- BASF begins direct distribution of crop protection products in Australia
- BASF's peak sales potential of crop protection products may hit US$2.88 billion
- BASF's NSP enzyme Natugrain TS approved by European Commission for fattening pigs
- John Deere, BASF collaborate to develop sustainable yield enhancement solutions
- BASF to expand services for global agricultural community