July 5, 2010
BASF is confident to be able to deliver all confirmed orders.
Vitamin E is used as a feed additive for animal nutrition. In human nutrition, vitamin E is added to products such as multivitamin tablets and juices, candy, margarine and instant soups amongst others.
- BASF animal nutrition additives for efficient livestock production
- BASF explores replacement of AGPs in Chinese swine production
- BASF, Pancosma jointly enforce intellectual property rights for metal-glycinates
- BASF Animal Nutrition Asia Pacific relocates to Singapore
- BASF and Balchem introduce formic acid product for US swine market