July 5, 2010
BASF is confident to be able to deliver all confirmed orders.
Vitamin E is used as a feed additive for animal nutrition. In human nutrition, vitamin E is added to products such as multivitamin tablets and juices, candy, margarine and instant soups amongst others.
- BASF to introduce 45 new products for better crop production
- BASF raises prices of Formic Acid in Europe
- BASF expands production capacity of vitamin A in Germany plant
- Mitsui Chemicals Agro and BASF sign agreement for new insecticide
- BASF announces investments and new products for North American agriculture