July 5, 2010
BASF is confident to be able to deliver all confirmed orders.
Vitamin E is used as a feed additive for animal nutrition. In human nutrition, vitamin E is added to products such as multivitamin tablets and juices, candy, margarine and instant soups amongst others.
- BASF Animal Nutrition Asia Pacific relocates to Singapore
- BASF and Balchem introduce formic acid product for US swine market
- BASF: Speeding up and focusing research activities
- BASF raises prices for Formic Acid in Europe and Americas
- BASF opens new R&D center for biological crop protection and seed solutions