A marketing director job opportunity has just been open at Neovia in Indonesia. Please refer to below information of the job profile:
The position is dedicated to creating and ensure the implementation of strategic and operational marketing plans in accordance with medium and long-term objectives, aiming to increase market share and profitability for all business activities (livestock, aqua, premix, petfood…) in Indonesia.
Direct reporting line to General Manager of Neovia Indonesia, functional reporting line to Neovia Asia Marketing Manager
• Ensure proper branding strategy implementation in line with corporate guidelines on global brands
• Coordinate company presence and image at the different external exhibitions, trade fairs and seminars
• Lead digital transformation of the company in line with Asia digital strategy
• Optimising marketing budget with Key Performance indicators to ensure return of investment.
• Manage the marketing team ensuring development of marketing skills and capabilities
• Will be member of Exco Neovia Indonesia
THE SUCCESFULL APPLICANT:
• University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• MBA or Marketing Master Degree preferable.
• At least 8 years' working experience in marketing (BtoC and/or BtoB)
• Must be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, French is a plus
• Knowledge about pet food and/or farming industry is a plus
• Planning skills and budget management skills
• Digital oriented
• Work under high pressure, capacity to work in matrix organization
• Team management skills and good personal relationships
Contact person for the position: Ms Kim TRUONG email@example.com