June 15, 2011
Lonza announces price increases for niacin feed grade and niacinamide feed grade
Lonza has announced a price increase of US$0.80 per kilogram for Niacin feed grade and Niacinamide feed grade.
The increase is necessary due to increases in raw material, energy and transportation costs.
The price increase is effective as of June 1, 2011. The price increase will impact non-contract customers and other customers as their contracts permit.
- Lonza increases prices of niacin and niacinamide by 7%
- Lonza increase international price for feed grade niacin
- Lonza states no indication in takeover interest made (Press release)
- Lonza launches new global company website (Press Release)
- Lonza announces price increase for its Carniking portfolio (Press Release)