May 4, 2012
Broiler and chick markets are expected to be weak after the holidays amid reduced post-festive demand.
eFeedLink offers monthly China hog and poultry market trackers, including analyses and on-the-ground information from Guangxi, Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Henan, Shandong, Hebei and the whole of China. These provinces cover at least 70% of the total hog, poultry and related feed production or consumption in China. For more information, visit: http://www.efeedlink.com/eFLResearch
All rights reserved. No part of the report may be reproduced without permission from eFeedLink.
- China AA broiler prices end four-month slide
- Weak trends persist in China broiler market
- Weak signs of recovery in China hog market; broiler sector tensed over bird flu
- Performing below expectations: China's faltering broiler sector faces a third flat year
- Broiler slaughterhouses halt operation amid poor chicken sales in China