May 4, 2012
Broiler and chick markets are expected to be weak after the holidays amid reduced post-festive demand.
eFeedLink offers monthly China hog and poultry market trackers, including analyses and on-the-ground information from Guangxi, Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Henan, Shandong, Hebei and the whole of China. These provinces cover at least 70% of the total hog, poultry and related feed production or consumption in China. For more information, visit: http://www.efeedlink.com/eFLResearch
All rights reserved. No part of the report may be reproduced without permission from eFeedLink.
- Another hard stumble for China's beleaguered broiler sector
- AA broiler soars on tight availability; China broiler market weakens
- Low AA broiler prices stimulate buying, fuel price rally in China
- China AA broiler prices sink to new lows
- Broiler prices tumble in China amid plunging chicken consumption