May 4, 2012
Broiler and chick markets are expected to be weak after the holidays amid reduced post-festive demand.
eFeedLink offers monthly China hog and poultry market trackers, including analyses and on-the-ground information from Guangxi, Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Henan, Shandong, Hebei and the whole of China. These provinces cover at least 70% of the total hog, poultry and related feed production or consumption in China. For more information, visit: http://www.efeedlink.com/eFLResearch
All rights reserved. No part of the report may be reproduced without permission from eFeedLink.
- China Broiler Weekly: AA broiler prices consolidate lower amid softer demand (week ended Jul 29, 2015)
- Strong hog market continues to lend support to China broiler prices
- Sharp rise in China broiler prices on strong demand, tight supplies
- Recovery stalls in China breed broiler market while AA broiler prices rise steadily
- China broiler prices soar on improved demand, dwindling availability