May 4, 2012
Broiler and chick markets are expected to be weak after the holidays amid reduced post-festive demand.
eFeedLink offers monthly China hog and poultry market trackers, including analyses and on-the-ground information from Guangxi, Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Henan, Shandong, Hebei and the whole of China. These provinces cover at least 70% of the total hog, poultry and related feed production or consumption in China. For more information, visit: http://www.efeedlink.com/eFLResearch
All rights reserved. No part of the report may be reproduced without permission from eFeedLink.
- Broiler market stays firm in China
- Pre-festive demand drives up China breed broiler prices; AA market weakens
- Broiler prices strengthen in China on firm demand
- China Broiler Weekly: China breed broiler prices plummet; AA broiler market strengthens (week ended Jan 12, 2016)
- Broiler prices stable in China but market lacks momentum