April 26, 2012
Dr Dirk Ehle to head Bayer HealthCare's Animal Health
Dr Dirk Ehle has been appointed as Head of the Animal Health Division of Bayer HealthCare AG effective May 1, 2012, succeeding Dr. Jean-Luc Lowinski.
As divisional head, Ehle will also be member of the Bayer HealthCare Executive Committee.
- Vaccibody, Phibro Animal Health enter into development and license agreement
- OIE adopts new international standards and guidelines on animal health
- FAO and OIE boost collaboration on animal health
- The mycotoxins challenge and seeking animal health
- Germany enforces new animal health rules to combat livestock disease