April 26, 2012
Dr Dirk Ehle to head Bayer HealthCare's Animal Health
Dr Dirk Ehle has been appointed as Head of the Animal Health Division of Bayer HealthCare AG effective May 1, 2012, succeeding Dr. Jean-Luc Lowinski.
As divisional head, Ehle will also be member of the Bayer HealthCare Executive Committee.
- Bayer CropScience's first product to prevent SDS in soybeans pending EPA approval
- Bayer CropScience new seed lubricant, Fluency Agent, commercially available in the US
- Elanco strengthens poultry vaccine portfolio through acquisition of Lohmann Animal Health
- Bayer CropScience and Cellectis extend partnership on rapeseed traits
- Bayer issues US$2.7 billion bonds for general corporate purposes