April 26, 2012
Dr Dirk Ehle to head Bayer HealthCare's Animal Health
Dr Dirk Ehle has been appointed as Head of the Animal Health Division of Bayer HealthCare AG effective May 1, 2012, succeeding Dr. Jean-Luc Lowinski.
As divisional head, Ehle will also be member of the Bayer HealthCare Executive Committee.
- Monsanto shareowners approve merger with Bayer
- Bayer strengthens US animal health portfolio
- Understanding mycotoxins: Complicated biochemistry, a diversity of causation mechanisms, and a roadmap for improving animal health
- MSD Animal Health calls for swine PhD award submissions
- Bayer: Novel immunostimulant strengthens bovine respiratory disease protocols