April 26, 2012
Dr Dirk Ehle to head Bayer HealthCare's Animal Health
Dr Dirk Ehle has been appointed as Head of the Animal Health Division of Bayer HealthCare AG effective May 1, 2012, succeeding Dr. Jean-Luc Lowinski.
As divisional head, Ehle will also be member of the Bayer HealthCare Executive Committee.
- Merck Animal Health targets poultry industry at IPPE
- Bayer and Nestle to collaborate on sustainable development of China dairy
- Phosphagenics' animal health business initiates second pig study
- MSD Animal Health congresses go live online
- MSD Animal Health presents new data at 7th Asian pig congress in Manila