April 26, 2012
Dr Dirk Ehle to head Bayer HealthCare's Animal Health
Dr Dirk Ehle has been appointed as Head of the Animal Health Division of Bayer HealthCare AG effective May 1, 2012, succeeding Dr. Jean-Luc Lowinski.
As divisional head, Ehle will also be member of the Bayer HealthCare Executive Committee.
- Bayer CropScience and Targenomix enter into research collaboration agreement
- Merck Animal Health receives marketing authorisation for chicken dewormer
- Bayer CropScience and John Deere collaborate on data exchange and analysis
- Bayer CropScience's first product to prevent SDS in soybeans pending EPA approval
- Bayer CropScience new seed lubricant, Fluency Agent, commercially available in the US