BASF has increased the price of its vitamin E for feed by 10 percent with immediate effect.
The price increase was due to the current unsatisfactory market situation. All existing contractual obligations will be honoured.
BASF's Nutrition Ingredients business unit is a leading supplier of food ingredients and feed additives. The product portfolio for animal nutrition includes vitamins, carotenoids, enzymes, organic acids, omega-6s and other feed additives.
BASF is the world's leading chemical company and its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics and performance products to agricultural products, fine chemicals and oil and gas. BASF posted sales of more than EUR62 billion (US$80.2 billion) in 2008.
- BASF, Pancosma jointly enforce intellectual property rights for metal-glycinates
- BASF Animal Nutrition Asia Pacific relocates to Singapore
- BASF and Balchem introduce formic acid product for US swine market
- BASF: Speeding up and focusing research activities
- BASF raises prices for Formic Acid in Europe and Americas