BASF has increased the price of its vitamin E for feed by 10 percent with immediate effect.
The price increase was due to the current unsatisfactory market situation. All existing contractual obligations will be honoured.
BASF's Nutrition Ingredients business unit is a leading supplier of food ingredients and feed additives. The product portfolio for animal nutrition includes vitamins, carotenoids, enzymes, organic acids, omega-6s and other feed additives.
BASF is the world's leading chemical company and its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics and performance products to agricultural products, fine chemicals and oil and gas. BASF posted sales of more than EUR62 billion (US$80.2 billion) in 2008.
- BASF begins direct distribution of crop protection products in Australia
- BASF's peak sales potential of crop protection products may hit US$2.88 billion
- BASF's NSP enzyme Natugrain TS approved by European Commission for fattening pigs
- John Deere, BASF collaborate to develop sustainable yield enhancement solutions
- BASF to expand services for global agricultural community