BASF has increased the price of its vitamin E for feed by 10 percent with immediate effect.
The price increase was due to the current unsatisfactory market situation. All existing contractual obligations will be honoured.
BASF's Nutrition Ingredients business unit is a leading supplier of food ingredients and feed additives. The product portfolio for animal nutrition includes vitamins, carotenoids, enzymes, organic acids, omega-6s and other feed additives.
BASF is the world's leading chemical company and its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics and performance products to agricultural products, fine chemicals and oil and gas. BASF posted sales of more than EUR62 billion (US$80.2 billion) in 2008.
- BASF, Monsantoto introduce drought-tolerant GM corn in US
- BASF, Direvo to jointly develop protease for pig and poultry
- BASF announces major organisational changes within its Asia Pacific division
- BASF to introduce Novasil Plus, two feed enzymes in VIV Asia 2013
- BASF increases prices for feed grade Vitamin A