BASF has increased the price of its vitamin E for feed by 10 percent with immediate effect.
The price increase was due to the current unsatisfactory market situation. All existing contractual obligations will be honoured.
BASF's Nutrition Ingredients business unit is a leading supplier of food ingredients and feed additives. The product portfolio for animal nutrition includes vitamins, carotenoids, enzymes, organic acids, omega-6s and other feed additives.
BASF is the world's leading chemical company and its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics and performance products to agricultural products, fine chemicals and oil and gas. BASF posted sales of more than EUR62 billion (US$80.2 billion) in 2008.
- BASF to introduce 45 new products for better crop production
- BASF raises prices of Formic Acid in Europe
- BASF expands production capacity of vitamin A in Germany plant
- Mitsui Chemicals Agro and BASF sign agreement for new insecticide
- BASF announces investments and new products for North American agriculture