April 9, 2012
Russia's Severnaya poultry farm's 2011 net profit up three folds
Russia's OJSC Ptitsefabrika Severnaya net profit for 2011 increased 3.14-fold to RUB1.866 billion (US$63 million) from RUB593.743 million (US$20 million) for 2010, the company informed.
Revenue increased 1.58-fold to RUB6.425 billion (US$217 million) from RUB4.066 billion (US$137 million), sales profit by 30.76% to RUB966.421 million (US$32.6 million) from RUB739.057 million (US$25 million).
OJSC Ptitsefabrika Severnaya is the largest integrated poultry farm in Leningrad region and in Russia. The farm produces eggs, poultry meat and products based on them.
- Russia on way to becoming self-sufficient in poultry meat
- US, Russia poultry industry leaders keep partnership despite food import bans
- UAE suspends poultry imports from Russia over avian flu fears
- Global poultry outlook bright despite Russia ban
- Russia's ban on United States, EU poultry may benefit Thai chicken export