April 9, 2012
Russia's Severnaya poultry farm's 2011 net profit up three folds
Russia's OJSC Ptitsefabrika Severnaya net profit for 2011 increased 3.14-fold to RUB1.866 billion (US$63 million) from RUB593.743 million (US$20 million) for 2010, the company informed.
Revenue increased 1.58-fold to RUB6.425 billion (US$217 million) from RUB4.066 billion (US$137 million), sales profit by 30.76% to RUB966.421 million (US$32.6 million) from RUB739.057 million (US$25 million).
OJSC Ptitsefabrika Severnaya is the largest integrated poultry farm in Leningrad region and in Russia. The farm produces eggs, poultry meat and products based on them.
- Kazakhstan temporarily bans Russian, Belarusian Poultry due to salmonella
- Russia's poultry price hits lowest level ever
- Cherkizovo becomes Russia's largest poultry producer with acquisition of Lisko
- Russia intends to boost annual poultry meat production by 2020
- Russia's Miratorg's pushes ahead with cattle and poultry production in 2014