March 9, 2017
Nutriad hires business manager for Poland
Nutriad has hired Mr. Przemyslaw Przeor as business manager of its Polish branch, Nutriad Polska.
Nutriad has had a presence in Poland for many years and continues to see it as a key market within Europe.
Simon Martyn, Regional Director EMEA, commented, "With roughly 10 million tonnes of feed produced, Poland is a strategic market for us in Europe. We want to further strengthen our position in Poland and grow with our solutions for animal health and nutrition."
Przemyslaw brings with him considerable experience in the Polish feed additive market as he has serviced customers in the country for more than 10 years.
Mr. Przeor commented, "Nutriad achieved strong brand recognition in Poland over the years, building on products with a proven track record, supported by renowned technical experts. I am excited to have become part of the Nutriad team and look forward to growing our presence in Poland."
- Nutriad showcases additive solutions for responsible antibiotics use at VIV Asia
- Nutriad announces latest updates for VIV Asia
- Nutriad participates in food safety and animal nutrition course in Spain
- Nutriad now supporting member of European Association of Fish Pathologists
- Nutriad appoints area managers for Indian market