Sales Manager, Philippines
Kemin Industries, Inc., is a profitable, progressive, privately held international life science company, headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, with a vision to "improve the quality of life by touching half the people in the world, every day, with our products and services." Kemin Industries, Inc., has annual worldwide sales in excess of $200 million and employs over 800 people.
Kemin Industries, Inc. consists of a number of market focused and regionally located companies which specialize in delivering technology-based solutions in the areas of agri-foods (production of meat, milk, eggs and bread), dietary supplements & nutraceuticals, pet food, pharmaceutical chemistry, and personal care technology.
Reports To: Philippines General Manager
Direct Reports: Nil
Overall Function: To ensure that Kemin's Philippines consolidated sales revenue and expense budgets are met or exceeded through effective coordination and management of the sales efforts in collaboration with the team in Kemin Philippines office. To be responsible for driving sales activities for key operations in Philippines and to meet or exceed the consolidated sales budget set for these customers.
• Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets of Kemin Philippines every fiscal year.
This generally means exceeding an annual rate of growth of 15-20%.
• Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Philippines.
• Provide technical presentation to customers.
• Support Kemin's distributors, including technical and product training.
• Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the VP Sales.
• Execute the Kemin's strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor of Science or veterinary degree with three to five years experience in sales.
• Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work in an unsupervised capacity whilst maintaining focus.
• Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills.
• Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and
selling value-added propositions using sound technical and commercial logic.
• Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.
Working Conditions: The Sales Manager will be based in Philippines. The position is considered to be normal office hour work but may require flexibility depending on business needs. The incumbent will be expected to travel domestically most of the time (up to 30% - 50% of the time).