February 22, 2012
EU clears EuroChem's acquisition of BASF fertiliser units
The European Commission has granted clearance under the EU Merger Regulation to the acquisition of certain BASF's fertiliser assets by EuroChem International Holding B.V.
Dutch-based EuroChem International is controlled by EuroChem SE, which is active in the mining of minerals for fertilisers and the manufacture and sale of fertilisers.
BASF manufactures interalia mineral field fertilisers.
The operation was examined under the simplified merger review procedure.
- BASF animal nutrition additives for efficient livestock production
- BASF explores replacement of AGPs in Chinese swine production
- BASF, Pancosma jointly enforce intellectual property rights for metal-glycinates
- BASF Animal Nutrition Asia Pacific relocates to Singapore
- BASF and Balchem introduce formic acid product for US swine market