February 22, 2012
EU clears EuroChem's acquisition of BASF fertiliser units
The European Commission has granted clearance under the EU Merger Regulation to the acquisition of certain BASF's fertiliser assets by EuroChem International Holding B.V.
Dutch-based EuroChem International is controlled by EuroChem SE, which is active in the mining of minerals for fertilisers and the manufacture and sale of fertilisers.
BASF manufactures interalia mineral field fertilisers.
The operation was examined under the simplified merger review procedure.
- BASF and Balchem introduce formic acid product for US swine market
- BASF: Speeding up and focusing research activities
- BASF raises prices for Formic Acid in Europe and Americas
- BASF opens new R&D center for biological crop protection and seed solutions
- BASF submits regulatory dossier for InscalisTM insecticide