Kemin Industries, Inc., is a profitable, progressive, privately held international life science company, headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, with a vision to "improve the quality of life by touching half the people in the world, every day, with our products and services." Kemin Industries, Inc., has annual worldwide sales in excess of $200 million and employs over 800 people.
Kemin Industries, Inc. consists of a number of market focused and regionally located companies which specialize in delivering technology-based solutions in the areas of agri-foods (production of meat, milk, eggs and bread), dietary supplements & nutraceuticals, pet food, pharmaceutical chemistry, and personal care technology.
Reports To: Thailand Country Manager
Direct Reports: Nil
Overall Function: To promote, develop and expand Kemin Thailand's business and market preserve.
• Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Thailand
• Provide technical presentation to customers.
• Support Kemin's distributors, including technical and product training.
• Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the VP Sales.
• Execute the Kemin's strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
• Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work in an unsupervised capacity whilst maintaining focus.
• Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills.
• Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.