Dairy Innovation Summit 2018
The 4th annual Dairy Innovation Summit returns to Amsterdam on the 11th and 12th April! Following last year's success, the event will examine an extensive spectrum of challenges and opportunities within the dairy market, providing strategic insight for you to improve and capitalise on! Join like minded professionals in Amsterdam to discuss the changes in the industry and make key business connections!
Register now! Click here and quote code: MK-ACEL
2018 Key Themes:
• A positive net approach to agriculture/sustainability
• Category/portfolio development to jump onto millennial social movements - health, low fat, low sugar, dairy-free/vegan, functional foods
• How best to speak with your consumer/engage them – pathway to buying
• Supply chain efficiency/new tech adoptions in operations
2018 Key Speakers:
• Jen Schaps, Director, European Union
• Hans Westerbeek, Development Director Ingredients (Corporate Research & Development), FrieslandCampina
• Hanne Søndergaard, CMO and EVP, Marketing & Innovation, Arla Foods
• Lise Kaejer Kristoffensen, Category Director, TINE SA
• Gerrit Smitt, Managing Director, Yili Innovation Center Europe
• Carmel Collins, General Manager, Kerry Group
Surround yourself with like minded professionals and industry elites!
The event presents an incredible opportunity to connect with industry professionals from all over Europe, to examine openings as well as look for solutions in order to enhance your strategic approach in moving forward within the dairy industry.
We invite organisers of industry-related exhibitions, trade shows, product seminars, technical symposiums, training sessions, or any industry-related event, to make your announcements on eFeedLink. Posting is free-of-charge. Please submit your notice of events to firstname.lastname@example.org.