Venue: Centre for Feed Technology (FôrTek), Norway.
Organiser: Food Industry Engineering
Tel: +61 414681200
This 3-day course covers the principles of extrusion, the design of extrusion processes for aquatic feeds, as well as how the formulation interacts with the extrusion process. Principles learned will be demonstrated using the extruder in the Centre for Feed Technology pilot plant.
The program provides a good background in general extrusion technology, but is specifically directed at aquafeed extrusion. The course is relevant to both single and twin screw extrusion technology.
The course will cover topics from the basics of extruders and their configuration, through what is happening chemically and physically inside the extruder barrel, to an understanding of extruder dies and extruder instability.
We invite organisers of industry-related exhibitions, trade shows, product seminars, technical symposiums, training sessions, or any industry-related event, to make your announcements on eFeedLink. Posting is free-of-charge. Please submit your notice of events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aquaculture Newsletter 29 - News_Myanmar bids to become major shrimp exporter
- Aquaculture Newsletter 29 - MARKET ANALYSIS_Vietnam aquaculture production sees 1.2% rise in January-February
- Aquaculture Newsletter 29 - EVENTS
- Aquaculture Newsletter 29 - INDUSTRY NEWS
- Aquaculture Newsletter 29 - Tech Paper_Antibacterial drugs in fish farms: application and its effects